The National Pharmaceutical Quality Control Laboratory (NPQCL) is one of the technical arms of the Pharmacy Board of Sierra Leone.
Functions of the Department:
- To verify through testing, the quality of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, medical devices and related products imported into Sierra Leone, produced in Sierra Leone and exported from Sierra Leone
- To enhance decision-making within the Board in relation to testing the quality of pharmaceutical, cosmetics, medical devices and
- related products imported into, produced in and exported from Sierra Leone.
- To provide reliable, consistent and efficient quality testing services with continued improvements in the standards of quality to the satisfaction of its internal and external clients.
- To provide sound testing judgement and integrity in relation to its testing and associated activities.
- To make sure that staffs concerned with testing are made continuously aware of the policies and procedures of the NPQCL with
- regard to quality of its testing services at all times.
Contact the department through this email: